Dear Patients and Families:
We have been thinking about you and hope that you and your family are safe and healthy. Last week, we received clearance from Governor Whitmer to resume routine patient care beginning Friday, May 29, 2020. Our office is certainly grateful that we can return to helping our patients meet their dental needs.
As we welcome you back to our office, we want to reassure you that your safe treatment here is our number one goal. We are following the most recent advice from the CDC and our professional organizations to make changes to keep you, our other patients, and our staff, safe from infection.
Some changes include:
- When you arrive for your appointment, we ask that you call our office and wait in your car for further instructions. We will advise you when you can come in.
- We ask that everyone who enters the office wear a face covering or mask.
- Our staff will ask you screening questions before your appointment.
- Please use the hand sanitizer that we have available when you come into the office.
- We have removed hard-to-disinfect items throughout the office to make it easier to clean frequently during the day.
- We are allowing more time between appointments to manage social distancing between patients.
- We also ask that you come into the office alone. If necessary, one caregiver or family member may come in with the patient but must remain in the waiting room until the completion of the appointment.
- We may take your temperature before your appointment.
- You may see that all staff, including the front office staff, will be wearing masks.
- In effort to minimize, contact with other patients in the office, please enter the office prepared to take care of financial responsibilities at the completion of your appointment.
Please call our office (Farmington Hills 248-539-3088) or (Milford 248-684-9555) or visit our website at www.superiorfamilydental.com if you have any questions or to make an appointment. We will resume normal business hours beginning Monday, June 1, 2020.
Thank you for your understanding. We look forward to seeing you soon.Sincerely,
Jeffrey B. Boogren, D.D.S.
Randy M. Freij, D.D.S.